Sunday Data/Statistics Link Roundup (2/5)06 Feb 2012
- Cool app, you can write out an equation on the screen and it translates the equation to latex. Via Andrew G.
- Yet another D3 tutorial. Stay tuned for some cool stuff on this front here at Simply Stats in the near future. Via Vishal.
- Our favorite Greek statistician in the news again.
- How measurement of academic output harms science. Related: is submitting scientific papers too time consuming? Stay tuned for more on this topic this week. Via Michael E.
- One from the archives: Data visualization and art.