A few of our recent posts relate to the Duke trial saga. For those that want to learn more, Baggerly and Coombes have put together a “starter set”. It includes
1. a video of one of their talks
2. the 60 Minutes episode and clip
3. slides from a recent presentation with some new details
4. their Annals of Applied Statistics paper
5. a editorial they wrote for Clinical Chemistry about what information should be required to support clinical “omics” publications (gated)
6. links to the IOM session recordings and slides
Reminds me of being a poor student who almost did a clinical trial for extra cash. I was always scared to be a part of a bunk experiment.