A student in my class is going to be live-tweeting my (often silly/controversial) comments in the advanced/Ph.D. data analysis and methods class I'm teaching here at Hopkins. The hashtag is #jhsph753 and the class runs from 10:30am to 12:00PM EST. Check it out here.
- When does replication reveal fraud?
- The bright future of applied statistics
- Sunday data/statistics link roundup (5/12/2013, Mother's Day!)
- A Shiny web app to find out how much medical procedures cost in your state.
- Why the current over-pessimism about science is the perfect confirmation bias vehicle and we should proceed rationally