Sunday data/statistics link roundup (1/4/15)04 Jan 2015
- I am digging this visualization of your life in weeks. I might have to go so far as to actually make one for myself.
- I’m very excited about the new podcast TalkingMachines and what an awesome name! I wish someone would do that same thing for applied statistics (Roger?)
- I love that they call Ben Goldacre the anti-Dr. Oz in this piece, especially given how often Dr. Oz is telling the truth.
- If you haven’t read it yet, this piece in the Economist on statisticians during the war is really good.
- The arXiv celebrated it’s 1M paper upload. It costs less to run than the top 2 executives at PLoS make. It is too darn expensive to publish open access right now.