Not So Standard Deviations Episode 28 - Writing is a lot Harder than Just Talking15 Dec 2016 By Roger Peng
Hilary and I talk about building data science products that provide a good user experience while adhering to some kind of ground truth, whether it’s in medicine, education, news, or elsewhere. Also Gilmore Girls.
If you have questions you’d like Hilary and me to answer, you can send them to nssdeviations @ gmail.com or tweet us at @NSSDeviations.
- Hill’s criteria for causation
- O’Reilly Bots Podcast
- NHTSA’s Federal Automated Vehicles Policy
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Google Play. And please leave us a review on iTunes.
- Support us through our Patreon page.
- Get the Not So Standard Deviations book.