- When does replication reveal fraud?
- The bright future of applied statistics
- Sunday data/statistics link roundup (5/12/2013, Mother's Day!)
- A Shiny web app to find out how much medical procedures cost in your state.
- Why the current over-pessimism about science is the perfect confirmation bias vehicle and we should proceed rationally
Tag Archives: Amanda Cox
Amanda Cox Amanda Cox received her M.S. in statistics from the University of Washington in 2005. She then moved to the New York Times, where she is a graphics editor. She, and the graphics team at the New York Times, … Continue reading