- When does replication reveal fraud?
- The bright future of applied statistics
- Sunday data/statistics link roundup (5/12/2013, Mother's Day!)
- A Shiny web app to find out how much medical procedures cost in your state.
- Why the current over-pessimism about science is the perfect confirmation bias vehicle and we should proceed rationally
Tag Archives: citizen science
Among all the young scientists I know, I think Ethan Perlstein is one of the most innovative in the way he has adapted to the internet era. His website is incredibly unique among academic websites, he is all over the social … Continue reading
In today’s Wall Street Journal, Amy Marcus has a piece on the Citizen Science movement, focusing on citizen science in health in particular. I am fully in support of this enthusiasm and a big fan of citizen science - if done properly. … Continue reading