- When does replication reveal fraud?
- The bright future of applied statistics
- Sunday data/statistics link roundup (5/12/2013, Mother's Day!)
- A Shiny web app to find out how much medical procedures cost in your state.
- Why the current over-pessimism about science is the perfect confirmation bias vehicle and we should proceed rationally
Tag Archives: experiments
In a recent conversation with Brian (of abstraction fame) about the relationship between mathematics and statistics. Statistics, for historical reasons, has been treated as a mathematical sub-discipline (this is the NSF’s view). One reason statistics is viewed as a sub-discipline … Continue reading