- When does replication reveal fraud?
- The bright future of applied statistics
- Sunday data/statistics link roundup (5/12/2013, Mother's Day!)
- A Shiny web app to find out how much medical procedures cost in your state.
- Why the current over-pessimism about science is the perfect confirmation bias vehicle and we should proceed rationally
Tag Archives: FlowingData
Nathan Yau Nathan Yau is a graduate student in statistics at UCLA and the author of the extremely popular data visualization blog flowingdata.com. He recently published a book Visualize This - a really nice guide to modern data visualization using R, Illustrator … Continue reading