- When does replication reveal fraud?
- The bright future of applied statistics
- Sunday data/statistics link roundup (5/12/2013, Mother's Day!)
- A Shiny web app to find out how much medical procedures cost in your state.
- Why the current over-pessimism about science is the perfect confirmation bias vehicle and we should proceed rationally
Tag Archives: github
Drew Conway Drew Conway is a Ph.D. student in Politics at New York University and the co-ordinator of the New York Open Statistical Programming Meetup. He is the creator of the famous (or infamous) data science Venn diagram, the basis … Continue reading