- When does replication reveal fraud?
- The bright future of applied statistics
- Sunday data/statistics link roundup (5/12/2013, Mother's Day!)
- A Shiny web app to find out how much medical procedures cost in your state.
- Why the current over-pessimism about science is the perfect confirmation bias vehicle and we should proceed rationally
Tag Archives: health care
Obamacare is not going to solve the health care crisis, but a new initiative, led by a statistician, may help
Obamacare may help protect a vulnerable section of our population, but it does nothing to solve the real problem with health care in the US: it is unsustainably expensive and getting worst worse. In the graph below (left) per capita … Continue reading