- When does replication reveal fraud?
- The bright future of applied statistics
- Sunday data/statistics link roundup (5/12/2013, Mother's Day!)
- A Shiny web app to find out how much medical procedures cost in your state.
- Why the current over-pessimism about science is the perfect confirmation bias vehicle and we should proceed rationally
Tag Archives: netflix
Incredibly cook, dynamic real-time maps of wind patterns in the United States. (Via Flowing Data) A d3.js coding tool that updates automatically as you update the code. This is going to be really useful for beginners trying to learn about … Continue reading