- When does replication reveal fraud?
- The bright future of applied statistics
- Sunday data/statistics link roundup (5/12/2013, Mother's Day!)
- A Shiny web app to find out how much medical procedures cost in your state.
- Why the current over-pessimism about science is the perfect confirmation bias vehicle and we should proceed rationally
Tag Archives: pie chart
One of the key things every statistician needs to learn is how to create informative figures and graphs. Sometimes, it is easy to use off-the-shelf plots like barplots, histograms, or if one is truly desperate a pie-chart. But sometimes the information … Continue reading