- When does replication reveal fraud?
- The bright future of applied statistics
- Sunday data/statistics link roundup (5/12/2013, Mother's Day!)
- A Shiny web app to find out how much medical procedures cost in your state.
- Why the current over-pessimism about science is the perfect confirmation bias vehicle and we should proceed rationally
Tag Archives: projects
It seems like half of the battle in statistics is identifying an important/unsolved problem. In math, this is easy, they have a list. So why is it harder for statistics? Since I have to think up projects to work on … Continue reading
Here are a few ideas that might make for interesting student projects at all levels (from high-school to graduate school). I’d welcome ideas/suggestions/additions to the list as well. All of these ideas depend on free or scraped data, which means … Continue reading