- When does replication reveal fraud?
- The bright future of applied statistics
- Sunday data/statistics link roundup (5/12/2013, Mother's Day!)
- A Shiny web app to find out how much medical procedures cost in your state.
- Why the current over-pessimism about science is the perfect confirmation bias vehicle and we should proceed rationally
Tag Archives: rafa
He talks about the problems created by the speed of increase in data sizes in molecular biology, the way that genomics is hugely driven by data analysis/statistics, how Bioconductor is an example of bottom up science, Simply Statistics gets a … Continue reading